Blake Lively: Nylon Cover Girl
Date Photographed: 2008
Blake Lively and “Gossip Girl” co-star Leighton Meester are featured on the May 2008 issue of Nylon magazine.
Featuring a new photoshoot and a double cover, Blake and Leighton look gorgeous.
In the magazine Blake talks about how she almost turned down the show and the weirdness of Internet Message boards. Here are a few quotes from the interview.
“Yeah, it’s kind of crazy but after the first Sisterhood trailer even came out, um, I guess it’s maybe I’m the only person with long blonde hair in Hollywood. I don’t know, but everyone was like, “Oh, she should be Serena.” – Blake, on the weirdness of internet message boards.
“[I thought] if there are pet monkeys wearing coordinating outfits, that’s not something I’m going to want to be a part of…. “ – Blake, on how she almost turned down the show.
For the full interview be sure to visit the offical Nylon magazine website.
I have added 5 medium quailty photos of Blake and Leighton posing for the May 2008 issue of Nylon Magazine.
- 0005x – Blake Lively: Photoshoot Sessions > Photoshoot Session – 0006
Last 5 posts by Cee.Cee
- Zoe Saldana Source Reopened & Gallery Update - November 15th, 2012
- Zoe Saldana: Gen Art's Fresh Faces In Fashion - October 23rd, 2011
- Zoe Saldana: October 17, 2011 & October 15, 2011 - October 21st, 2011
- Zoe Saldana: October 6, 2011 / Huge Out & About Update - October 8th, 2011
- Zoe Saldana: 2011 Flaunt & Latina Photoshoot Sessions - August 28th, 2011