Anne Hathaway has revealed she was freaked out by the amount of weight she lost to appear in the movie ‘The Devil Wears Prada.’ The actress says that she got so “tiny” she wasn’t “even there.” Hathaway, 25, tells Self, a US fitness magazine: “When we were filming ‘The Devil Wears Prada,’ Emily Blunt [her British co-star] and I were the two most pathetic-looking people you’ve ever seen.
I was on a meal-delivery service, eating the tiniest portions ever. I look at pictures of myself at that time and I’m so tiny, I’m not even there. And on screen I looked kind of normal. That’s what freaks me out the most. I’d look at myself in the mirror naked, and I knew I didn’t look good.”
In the magazine Hathaway also reveals how she used to want a nose job because she hated the way she looked but how she now loves her looks.
Last 5 posts by Angelic
- Christina in RTL Exclusiv 'By Night' Promotion & GH Shoots Screen Captures - June 25th, 2009
- Christina & Max In Los Angeles on June 18, 2009 *More HQs Inside* - June 19th, 2009
- Xtina-Web.net New Layout - June 11th, 2009
- Christian-Bale.org Photo Gallery New layout! - May 16th, 2009
- Christian Bale at Terminator Salvation Los Angeles Premiere Red Carpet Photos - May 15th, 2009