Josh Holloway has joined the cast of the Polish brothers comedy Stay Cool, says The Hollywood Reporter. The Lost star will join a cast that includes Winona Ryder, Mark Polish, Sean Astin, Chevy Chase, Hilary Duff and Jon Cryer.
The film, which begins shooting this month in California, revolves around a well-known author (Polish) who is forced to confront his high school crush Scarlet Smith (Ryder) when he returns home. Holloway will star as the ex-boyfriend of Ryder’s character.
Michael Polish will direct Stay Cool from a script he co-wrote with brother Mark. The pair have previously worked together on The Astronaut Farmer and Northfork.
Last 5 posts by Luciana
- New layout at Kirsten Dunst Online - August 24th, 2012
- Jessica Chastain at 2012 Film Independent Spirit Awards - February 25th, 2012
- Women in Film celebrates female Oscar nominees - February 25th, 2012
- Jessica Chastain at Sir Charlie Chaplin's Honorary Oscar Party - February 22nd, 2012
- Amy Adams at Vanities 20th Anniversary - February 21st, 2012