Naomi Watts attended the Independent Spirit Awards in Santa Monica last night, where she was nominated for Best Supporting Actress for her role in Mother & Child. Unfortunately she didn’t win the award, but it looks like she still enjoyed the event! She walked the red carpet with her fiance/husband Liev Schreiber and looked cool and elegant in a little black Chanel dress with a patchwork Chanel bag. Inside the event she was seen chatting to former co-stars and friends, including BFF Nicole Kidman!
After the Spirit Awards Naomi hopped across town and went to a Chanel Pre-Oscar Party! She looked lovely in a little white dress with a pearly pink jacket.
Over 180 photos from both events have been added to the Gallery at Blue Jewel: Naomi Watts, so pay us a visit to see the latest of Naomi!
• Blue Jewel: Naomi Watts – the #1 fansite for Naomi Watts
Last 5 posts by Jess
- Isla Fisher promotes "The Great Gatsby" - April 28th, 2013
- Naomi Watts nominated for an Oscar for "The Impossible" - January 10th, 2013
- Listen to Kate Hudson's new "Glee" song! - November 10th, 2012
- Isla Fisher on the cover of Women's Health UK magazine - November 10th, 2012
- Isabel Lucas in Ed Sheeran’s music video for ‘Give Me Love’ - November 10th, 2012