Fashion and celebrities go hand-in-hand, and two of our favorite ladies were in attendance at the DKNY Fall 2012 fashion show during the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Sunday.
“Twilight” babe Ashley Greene and “Vampire Diaries” hottie Nina Dobrev both looked super stylish in mini-dresses with tights and heels as they worked it for the cameras before heading inside to take their front row seats.
Taking to her Twitter page, Ashley, who is the face for DKNY’s Spring campaign, wrote,
“The DKNY show was amazing today! Can’t wait for the Donna Karan show tomorrow… After the Grammys and PAN AM tonight!”
Last 5 posts by Anula
- Mamie Gummer: ASMALLWORLD Relaunch Weekend in Morroco - May 15th, 2013
- Mamie Gummer: ASMALLWORLD Relaunch Preview Dinner - May 15th, 2013
- Mamie Gummer: 2013 MET Ball Red Carpet - May 8th, 2013
- Mamie Gummer: "The Great Gatsby" World Premiere - May 8th, 2013
- Jennifer Lawrence Introduces New ‘Do at the GLAAD Media Awards - April 27th, 2013