Keira is gracing the cover of the april issue from interview magazine. She is interviewed by her “A Dangerous Method” director David Cronenberg. We added the scan of the cover in our gallery as well as the first outtake of the photoshoot. We added the full interview in our press archive.
Discreetly, quietly, and with the sort of delicate earnestness that she does most things, Keira Knightley has emerged as one of her generation’s preeminent period actresses. This, however, is less a comment on Knightley’s predilection for peddling in corsets in films such as Joe Wright’s Pride & Prejudice (2005) and Atonement (2007), for which she has earned both Oscar and Golden Globe nominations, and more one on her faithful, almost throwback, workaday sense of what her job is and how to go about it.
Read full interview
Last 5 posts by Lindsey
- Juno Temple Source: "The Dark Knight Rises" NCY Premiere - July 17th, 2012
- Michelle-W.net: Comic-Con "Oz: The Great and Powerful" Panel - July 16th, 2012
- Adoring Carice: New (Old) Photoshoot - July 16th, 2012
- I Heart Keira: "Can A Song Save Your Life?" On Set photos - July 14th, 2012
- Goslingfan.com: New Summer Layout - July 12th, 2012