The September 30 series premiere of 666 Park Avenue isn’t even here yet and TV Guide is already looking as far ahead as October 31. TV Guide Magazine’s William Keck is reporting exclusively that the show will have its very own Halloween episode. (Although that was to be expected, I suppose).
And Rachael Taylor’s character Jane Van Veen will attend the Doran’s luxurious party dressed as none other than Tippy Hedren from the Hitchcock classic Birds.
TV Guide also spoke to Rachael Taylor herself about the episode that’s scheduled to air on October 28:
“This is the episode where everything shifts.” “Some pretty horrible things happen to my character. We’re hitting the Rosemary’s Baby territory where everyone’s looking at Jane thinking she’s crazy.” “Jane believes the birds are real, but nobody else does.”
Last 5 posts by Masha
- RachaelTaylorFan.Com: Bonds 2013 Update - March 8th, 2013
- RachaelTaylorFan: New "666 Park Avenue" Stills & Spoilers - November 10th, 2012
- RachaelTaylorFan: New '666 Park Ave' On Set Photos - November 10th, 2012
- RachaelTaylorFan: New '666 Park Ave' Stills & Spoilers - September 29th, 2012
- RachaelTaylorFan: 666 Park Ave Premiere Party - September 25th, 2012