With her new movie “Breaking Dawn – Part 2″ set to hit theaters on November 16th, Ashley Greene pitched in on promotions by covering the December 2012 issue of British GQ magazine. The 25-year-old actress put her assets on display by donning a black bikini top for the Benny Horne shot front page while opening up about missing her hometown boyfriend to her current dating situation.
On missing her hometown boyfriend:
Dating is a hard, hard thing when you have this job. Sometimes I wish I could just go back to Florida and, like, date my home-town boyfriend.
On why dating in Hollywood is complicated:
When I’m dating a guy and he says, ‘I don’t want press’, and then says, ‘Let’s go to Katana for dinner’ – I’m like, ‘Really? You don’t want to just walk down the street to some dive? You don’t want to get photographed but you want to go to a place where you know there’s paparazzi?’
Last 5 posts by Anula
- Ashley Greene: Leaving Sayers Club - May 25th, 2013
- Ashlez Greene: Photoshoots Update - May 23rd, 2013
- Jaimie Alexander: Spec Magazine Outtakes - May 22nd, 2013
- Mamie Gummer: ASMALLWORLD Relaunch Weekend in Morroco - May 15th, 2013
- Mamie Gummer: ASMALLWORLD Relaunch Preview Dinner - May 15th, 2013