AJ McLean, member of the Backstreet Boys and his wife Rochelle Karidis announced on AJ’s official site the arrival of their baby girl. Ava Jaymes McLean.
“Rochelle and I are thrilled to officially announce the birth of our baby monkee Ava Jaymes Mclean. She arrived at 4:51am on Nov 27th weighing 7 pounds and 7 ounces. We are so in love with our bundle of joy and happy to have started our family now.
The message was posted as a photo. You can view it on his website. Many are hoping to photos of their baby but will have to wait. According to AJ’s mom on her facebook the first photos of the baby will be featured in OK Magazine and In Touch Weekly next week.
In Touch Weekly was the first to announce the birth of AJ and Rochelle’s baby on their website. In which you can read the announcement including comments from AJ over at BHAK News. More on AJ, Rochelle and their new baby will be posted on BHAK News once any info becomes available.
Congrats to AJ and Rochelle McLean on the birth of their baby girl!
Last 5 posts by Emilia
- Backstreet Boys in Beijing, China - May 24th, 2013
- Backstreet Boys in NYC! - May 15th, 2013
- Backstreet Boys Announce "In a World Like This" Tour - May 13th, 2013
- New Layout Over at Kaos-Online.com - May 1st, 2013
- Backstreet Boys Celebrate 20 Years! - May 1st, 2013