I added the first pic of the shoot Jennifer did for the January issue of Marie Claire South Africa to Jenatics! The 22-year-old actress looked fierce for the front page shoot while dishing about everything from her personal life to her goals for the upcoming year.
A few highlights from Miss Lawrence’s interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Marie Claire South Africa!
On her New Years Resolution:
“My New Year’s Resolution is to stand up for myself. It’s hard for me. Nobody wants to be disliked. You always want to be polite and be nice. I tried to find a balance in saying what I mean and still being nice. I can’t do it. I have this ‘okay’ attitude and everything. I end up allowing myself to get walked over and resenting it.”
On being a celebrity:
“Celebrity is such a simple predictable thing, I’m not in awe of it. It makes completes sense. You have a job where people recognize you and they think you are not human.”
On her body image:
“I’d rather look chubby on screen and like a person in real life.”
On her personal life:
“I don’t like going out that much. I’m kind of an old lady. After it’s 11, I’m like ‘Don’t these kids ever get tired?’ When I’m out, I think about my couch.”
Last 5 posts by Aniek
- Jennifer Lopez: Kohl's 'Choose Your Black Friday' BTS - November 27th, 2013
- Scarlett Johansson: Stuns On ‘Vogue Mexico’ Cover - November 27th, 2013
- Jennifer Lopez Fan: New Layout & American Music Awards pics! - November 25th, 2013
- Jennifer Lawrence: "Catching Fire" Premieres in NY - November 21st, 2013
- Jennifer Lawrence "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" L.A. Premiere - November 19th, 2013