She’s got a big year ahead with the production of her 10th album and the release of “Parker” on January 25, and now Jennifer Lopez is gracing the cover Harper’s Bazaar’s February 2013 issue. The 43-year-old singer rocked ensembles from Paco Rabanne and Fendi for the Katjia Rawles shot front page while chatting to the mag about everything from traveling to her successful career.
Magazine covers and the first photoshoot pics were added to the gallery of Jennifer Lopez Fan.net, hosted by Fan-Sites! Enjoy.
Last 5 posts by Aniek
- Chris Hemsworth: Filming "Cyber" in Los Angeles - June 13th, 2013
- Scarlett Johansson at the 67th Annual Tony Awards - June 10th, 2013
- Jennifer Lawrence Checks Out Canadian Formula One - June 10th, 2013
- Lea Michele and Cory Monteith: Cute Couple at Crysalis Butterfly Ball - June 9th, 2013
- Leonardo DiCaprio Checks Out the French Open - June 9th, 2013