At the end of 2011 Eddie Redmayne appeared as Richard II in the Donmar Warehouse production of Richard II in London. His performance was acclaimed by audiences & critics.
His masterstroke turns out to be casting the 29-year-old Eddie Redmayne in the title role. Upon his youthful shoulders, the mantle of power weighs heavily from the beautifully realised opening scene, as he sits upon his throne, an elfin figure in a long white robe in a cloistered hall full of smells and bells. – The Telegraph
Eddie Redmayne’s brilliant Richard is already installed on his throne as the audience take their seats for this marvellous farewell production by the Donmar’s departing artistic director, Michael Grandage. – The Independent
I have added some stills to the gallery at Eddie Redmayne Web from his performance.
- Eddie Redmayne Web > Theatre > 2011 | Richard II
You can follow us on twitter for updates on all things Eddie!
Last 5 posts by Ali
- Katie Holmes Online | Rose of Hope luncheon in Fairfield, Connecticut - June 15th, 2013
- Drew Barrymore Online | California Style Magazine - June 15th, 2013
- Spencer & Toby Online | Photoshoot of Troian for Candy - June 12th, 2013
- The Originals Online | Promotional Shoot Set Images - June 10th, 2013
- The Opening of The Originals Online - June 4th, 2013