Taye and Walker are the newest faces for the Got Milk? Campaign! People.com did a feature on Taye & Walker and the Share Breakfast program. Learn more about the campaign and Taye’s involvement with Got Milk & Kellogg’s Share Breakfast at Taye Diggs Online.
Cereal? Check. Spoons? Check. Matching milk mustaches? Check!
Former Private Practice star Taye Diggs has teamed up with Kellogg’s and the Got Milk? campaign to provide over one million breakfasts to kids in need.
And the doting dad is sharing the spotlight with someone special: his son Walker Nathaniel.
“Being able to shoot the Got Milk? ad with my son was one of the better times in life just because, obviously, the ad is going to last forever,” Diggs, 42, tells PEOPLE.
But while Diggs was more than ready to flash the camera his stellar smile, his 3½-year-old son needed a little more prompting from his parents.
“We had to constantly make up games and excuses just to keep him occupied,” the actor shares.
“So when it seems like he’s smiling, he’s actually roaring because he wanted to be a tiger.”
When he’s not posing alongside his famous father, Walker is busy brushing up on all of Michael Jackson‘s best dance moves.
“‘Smooth Criminal’ – he has the entire video memorized and acts it out, which is awesome to see,” says Diggs.
To watch the video of Taye talking about Walker and the program go here.
You can follow us on twitter for updates on all things Taye!
Last 5 posts by Ali
- Spencer & Toby Online | New Pretty Little Liars Season 3 Promo Shoots - May 18th, 2013
- Justin Timberlake Network | Justin at the Cannes Film Festival - May 15th, 2013
- Ginnifer Goodwin Online | Vogue And MAC Cosmetics Dinner - May 14th, 2013
- Joseph Morgan Web | The Vampire Diaries Graduation Stills - May 14th, 2013
- Joseph Morgan Web is Launched! - May 13th, 2013